CloudSuite consists of several software components that are governed by various licensing terms, in addition to software that was developed internally. Anyone interested in using CloudSuite needs to fully understand and abide by the licenses governing all the software components.
Software developed externally (not by the CloudSuite group)
- Nginx Web Server
- MySQL DBMS
- APC (Alternative PHP Cache)
- Yahoo! Cloud Serving Benchmark Framework
- Faban workload generator
Software developed internally (by the CloudSuite group)
CloudSuite 3.0 License
CloudSuite 3.0 Benchmark Suite
Copyright © 2011-2018, Parallel Systems Architecture Lab, EPFL All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
- Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- Neither the name of the Parallel Systems Architecture Laboratory, EPFL, nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS “AS IS” AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE PARALLEL SYSTEMS ARCHITECTURE LABORATORY, EPFL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.